City of Hope Fundraising Letter featuring the success they have had with the Pancreatic Islet Transplant Clinical trial and my particular results:
Latest updates to the Pancreatic Islet Transplant Blog – Roger Sparks
I was very happy to be a small part of this video for the Judy & Bernard Briskin Center for Clinical Research at City of Hope.
Feeling very privileged to find my story on City of Hope’s website about Type-1 Diabetes under News and Breakthroughs as they work to find a cure.
This is a presentation I recently made at a City of Hope event summarizing my 3 years in a Clinical Trial for Type-1 Diabetes. It’s my personal 3-year miracle.
After 2 1/2 years, I am still living a dream I never thought possible. The most frequent questions I am asked about my pancreatic islet transplant are about how my life has changed and what about immunosuppression? Here are some answers and a little perspective.
My September 2017 blood sugar numbers remain quite amazing. For Type-1 Diabetics, and our friends and family, it shows what is possible for all of us.
9 months post transplant, I’m still living totally without insulin or complications. This is a quick update on my status, as I am filled with gratitude and thanks to so many.
Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
Latest and Featured
- City of Hope Fundraising LetterMay 25, 2019 - 8:36 am
- Video – Briskin Center for Clinical ResearchFebruary 17, 2019 - 3:41 pm
- News and Breakthroughs – My City of Hope TransplantJanuary 12, 2019 - 4:13 pm
- Type-1 Diabetes – City of Hope – My Personal 3-Year MiracleOctober 23, 2018 - 1:50 pm
- 2 1/2 Years: No Insulin + Immunosuppression – The Yin Yang Of An Islet TransplantMay 12, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- September 2017 Blood Sugar Numbers – Still WowSeptember 14, 2017 - 9:28 am